It is but a given fact that cataract is one of the most common eye diseases that do occur to aged people, so it’s a very good thing that NAC Eye Drops are now available. Now, treating cataracts will not be as risky and expensive compared to that of surgery. It will be all painless and affordable as well.
First things first, let’s define what cataracts are and the different symptoms. Cataract in the human eyes will be characterised by having a cloudy formation right within the eye’s lens. This can eventually lead to blurry vision and worst to blindness if left untreated. Symptoms of cataracts include double vision, cloudy vision, problems in night driving and the worst would be blindness.
NAC is a type of substance that does decrease when the body starts to age which lead to causing senile cataracts. Therefore, in order to reverse the occurrence of cataracts, the level of NAC should be increased. Thus, NAC Eye Drops are the perfect product to cure cataracts naturally and without the need for invasive cataracts surgery. One good thing about this product is that it is good for animals with cataracts too namely: cats, dogs and many others. This can serve as natural treatment for treatments. Also, for those who are vegetarian and are sensitive, NAC Eye Drops does not contain any ingredient coming from animals plus it’s 100% hypoallergenic.
Bright Eyes Ingredients
– Antioxidants: N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC) – 1.0%
– Glycerin (lubricant) – 1.0%
– Carboxymethylcellulose sodium (lubricant) – 0.3%
– Buffered with borates and potassium bicarbonate and as a preservative
– Sterile water (ophthalmic grade isotonic solution, pH 6.3 to 6.5)
– Purified benzyl alcohol
– Bright Eyes is 100% hypoallergenic
– Bright Eyes is 100% free of animal ingredients and may be freely used by vegetarians
– Bright Eyes is 100% safe and suitable for use on pets and other animals.
So finally NAC eye drops are available as a viable alternative to invasive cataracts surgery so we strongly advise if you, or anyone you know, has been diagnosed with cataracts then give NAC eye drops a try before opting for surgery and we are certain that you will be very glad that you did.
Author: Professor Steven Charles Gallant